Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Fu*k Bob Ross

 
This is my abstract/realism background. I absolutely hate Bob Ross and I hate how he try's to show you how to make it the most beautiful landscape. I made it very abstract to stick it to Bob Ross and show that landscapes do not have to be outstanding to give the viewer the image of beauty in simplicity. If you look close, on the left and right you have a cliffs that are behind the two trees in the middle with the moon shining in the back left. Its green background shows the blackness of the trees while showing the moon shin through in a hazy light. It does have its downfalls, like the fact due to that it is a bit messy. I should of cleaned it up some but it just looked better messy and I painted back over what I tried to fix. Overall, I believe that it is a good piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment