Monday, November 24, 2014

Van Gogh portrait

This is my impressionism piece,  and I absolutely hate it. I was in a mood and I decided to keep going in that direction for it to have the same effect. There is not much I can say about it, rather than the background is the best part and I should of just left it as a drawing instead of painting the face. Overall, this is a pretty bad piece.
There could of been a lot of things done to it to make it better, but as I ventured into fixing it the worse it got. It just started going downhill and there wasn't much to do about it. Every artist has a drawing or painting that they are embarrassed of, and this one is mine. This piece has already been broken in half and going to be added in another art piece where it belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment